All 50 art Reviews

Xanthous King Jeremiah Xanthous King Jeremiah

I just find it hilarious that more than half of the illustration is covered by the hat

Jubilee Jubilee

Can't believe it's possible but your figures keep getting more impressive! The more time I invest learning to draw, the more I realize how solid your draftmanship is. I know how repetitive constant praise may seem to you but I really don't feel confident enough to give you any sort of critique, just keep at it man, I'm watching you from the shadows...

Drifting Away Drifting Away

That's either a really small picture, or that's a big ass helmet lmao

Daedra Worshipper Daedra Worshipper

Nice man I see progress in your painting skills, keep it up :)

FilipStredansky responds:

thank you!
ya know... It's a very, VERY good thing to hear (or in this case READ) such words!

Heartmore Heartmore

Man i keep forgetting to drop by your stream, i should write it down or summin.

Good job with this one as always, not sure what to tell you in terms of criticism, maybe the heart would pop out more if it was blue, or if you moved the hands a little so you could see the silhouette of the heart against the background. But honestly it's good as it is, i'm just here trying to think of something that would be of help xD
The better you get, the harder it is for others to give critique i suppose

Mario Mario

This is really cool, i think you succeded in giving him that dramatic look, i really wonder how it would look if you straight up covered his left eye with shadow tho, kinda like they do in darkest dungeon art style, it might give him an even more dramatic look. I really dig how cold you went with the colors in the shadows, that purple in the left side of his face is awesome. I think to add a killer touch, you could put a n even more saturated red for the subsurface scattering in the ears, that always looks very good. Anyway, keep up the good work man :)

Rhunyc responds:

Ahh, thanks a lot for those pointers, might have to try a Luigi and incorporate those into it!

DarkestDungeon:Overconfidence DarkestDungeon:Overconfidence

Amazing, your style is perfect for this game. Great job man.

"In the face of death does true heroism show, or cowardice."

Letting Go Letting Go

You just get better and better, good job man :)

Rhunyc responds:

Thanks dude!

Never enough time. Never enough time.

Hahaha how do you come up with these jokes man? You gotta be the only one in Newgrounds who doesn't use fart jokes and actually makes me laugh lol

ToonHole responds:

I feed farts into my joke machine, actually.

Bear With Me Bear With Me

This would look pretty cool as a poster or a t-shirt. It has a pretty cool style to it, great work man.

TheLoyalMeat responds:

Thank you, I'm actually in the process of sorting out prints for it all, just sorting out the commerce for my new site first