Fine Bros REACT to the Internet Fine Bros REACT to the Internet

Flikkernitch has a point, it's a bit ironic that people are making videos shaming the finebros because of their attempt at a cashgrab, when these videos are pretty much the same thing. Not gonna say the video sucks though because it doesn't, but this jumping on the bandwagon is annoying, specially because newgrounds knows they are gonna get a ton of views and they fill the frontpage with them. Same thing that happened with flappy bird.

SamGreen responds:

There's also a difference between creating your own art and animation vs putting a demographic in front of the screen and record them "reacting" to shit.

Further more; not paying said "react-ies" and beating a dead horse for many years to come. I sod start by making this cartoon I'm voicing my opinion on the whole trademarking "react" videos situation and this is my way of doing so.

Just how much money do you expect me to make from this cartoon? Haha they are literally millionaires from these videos "they" Make.

I don't know, maybe I'm a bit more optimistic than you and your friend. Thanks for watching though!

The Reward: Tales of Alethrion - "The First Hero" The Reward: Tales of Alethrion - "The First Hero"

Absolutely amazing work.

FrogMan and Pico FrogMan and Pico

Good work man, i could have never spent so much time on an animation :P

artistunknown responds:

Thanks ;3

It took a long time but I learned a lot during the making of it and I seem to have gotten faster at making things and being more efficient with technique, so I could probably do this in less time if I were to do it again.

I'm always wanting to make long cartoons, but this is the first one I've actually completed since I started animating properly, and after the experience of this I think I prefer working on shorts since they don't take as long to make, but the final product is always so worth it with long stuff, 'cause it feels more lasting. To me anyways ;3

PUNCH OUT: TomFulp PUNCH OUT: TomFulp

Found a bug, if you get knocked out and the round ends before you get up, Tom's punches won't do anything to you. Pretty good though, can finally say Tom Fulp punched me in the face.

Pico goes to Hell Pico goes to Hell

Man shit i was there trying to figure out how to kill Alucard, anyway it looks great, i like the old school graphics, if it was finished it would be awesome.

Pixelo Pixelo

Interesting game but i don't know how did this end up in my feed.

How to Voice the Internet How to Voice the Internet

Wow you sound like Junpei from persona 3 :0

O Holy Night - Twelve Days O Holy Night - Twelve Days

Oh my god, this is so beautiful

SWeissen P - Rock It SWeissen P - Rock It

This is awesome, i'm not an expert in music or dubstep, all i can say is that i love this. All my 5 R belong to this!

SWeissenP responds:

Thank you. :D

Xanthous King Jeremiah Xanthous King Jeremiah

I just find it hilarious that more than half of the illustration is covered by the hat

Jubilee Jubilee

Can't believe it's possible but your figures keep getting more impressive! The more time I invest learning to draw, the more I realize how solid your draftmanship is. I know how repetitive constant praise may seem to you but I really don't feel confident enough to give you any sort of critique, just keep at it man, I'm watching you from the shadows...

Drifting Away Drifting Away

That's either a really small picture, or that's a big ass helmet lmao