Skype
daker777sk

Fine Bros REACT to the Internet Fine Bros REACT to the Internet

Flikkernitch has a point, it's a bit ironic that people are making videos shaming the finebros because of their attempt at a cashgrab, when these videos are pretty much the same thing. Not gonna say the video sucks though because it doesn't, but this jumping on the bandwagon is annoying, specially because newgrounds knows they are gonna get a ton of views and they fill the frontpage with them. Same thing that happened with flappy bird.

SamGreen responds:

There's also a difference between creating your own art and animation vs putting a demographic in front of the screen and record them "reacting" to shit.

Further more; not paying said "react-ies" and beating a dead horse for many years to come. I sod start by making this cartoon I'm voicing my opinion on the whole trademarking "react" videos situation and this is my way of doing so.

Just how much money do you expect me to make from this cartoon? Haha they are literally millionaires from these videos "they" Make.

I don't know, maybe I'm a bit more optimistic than you and your friend. Thanks for watching though!

The Reward: Tales of Alethrion - "The First Hero" The Reward: Tales of Alethrion - "The First Hero"

Absolutely amazing work.

FrogMan and Pico FrogMan and Pico

Good work man, i could have never spent so much time on an animation :P

artistunknown responds:

Thanks ;3

It took a long time but I learned a lot during the making of it and I seem to have gotten faster at making things and being more efficient with technique, so I could probably do this in less time if I were to do it again.

I'm always wanting to make long cartoons, but this is the first one I've actually completed since I started animating properly, and after the experience of this I think I prefer working on shorts since they don't take as long to make, but the final product is always so worth it with long stuff, 'cause it feels more lasting. To me anyways ;3

Smash Bros. Ok Smash Bros. Ok

I've said this a million times before but, your animation style is identical to Spazkid's and i don't know how is that even possible. Not that there's anything wrong with that, it's just interesting.

Apart from that, the "jokes" were pretty lame, i've seen better stuff from you before.

Stainville Episode 4 Stainville Episode 4

I gotta say, i have no idea why is this so good, i admit i'm usually put off by the same old gross, sick shock humor like this, but there's something about it that makes it different, i actually laugh at this. You can see animating skills behind the purposely bad animated scenes, and the design of some of the background characters have some charm to them, like the long legged cat, the dick guy, the eyebrows guy from past episodes, etc... The only thing that could use work is the plot, but i guess this doesn't need too much of it, although it could go a long way if you added some personality to each character, and if they had a more meaningful goal. Apparently all they were doing here was trying to skip class, and later getting away from the dick man...
Anyway, you made me cringe very hard at the end, good job.

The Artist The Artist

I think it's a bit hard to understand that the ending is a metaphor, some people might get it but myself i thought he really comitted suicide until i read the description, i think it would have worked better if he took the boss' shotgun and kill himself with it.

Anyway, this animation touched me, good work man :)

SpongeMen SquareWatch SpongeMen SquareWatch

Dark twist into the watchmen movie.

Nameless Bob 2 Nameless Bob 2

Wow this is cool, you should've had this frontpaged instead of the evangelion video, in my opinion.

You Can (Not) Be Serious You Can (Not) Be Serious

Good drawing, good animation, terrible jokes. Seriously, put that talent to better use, dammit.

Apple Pie Apple Pie

I just love how she starts dancing lol